Saturday, 9 June 2012

The process of evolving and sustaining 'Being me' :)

Hello peeps !! so a post yet again .. being a Saturday all I could say yeah it is a Saturday .. but a part of me keeps thinking about the impending week what will be it like.. what new things / challenges / antics await me in short the Monday blues slowly gets ready to take over .. 

However, moving on with today's post I always have embraced life (atleast a feedback I get from most of the people) .. shown the pep, vibrancy and accepted the whims and fancies of life and most of all have been tagged as a workaholic too :P


But then again I think is this the life I had planned of living .. visioned .. At times I get a negative vibe and feel succumbing to the pressure .. the tag workaholic hurts me because I am not that .. how can I just break away and show the world I am still me. .. somewhere I need to rise from the ashes and fill up the vacuum with my dreams .. aspirations and importantly the sense of belonging that I belong to me has to come automatically .. too much of philosophy is dangerous at times .. ;)


Preeti Shenoy (a celebrated and one of my favourite young authors) aptly puts across the title of one of her books - 'Life is what you make it' .. So one needs to believe oneself and obviously strongly abide by the policy .. only we have the right to sustain and allow ourselves to be us .. Being me is essential and do not get lost .. evolve .. rise and even if you feel low .. cry no harm but then its your life .. Live .. Laugh and Love :)


Cheers!!




6 comments:

  1. You are on the right track, sweety. Workaholic, or not, you a really nice person at heart and that is what makes you so special. Don't bother about what people say, as long as you enjoy what are doing!

    Loved the post, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for the encouraging words as usual were Direct Dil Se :) yep I agree to you but don't some people (limited few) matter? still I guess I will eventually learn someday or the other :) and glad u liked the post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm I know what you mean...:) And, it is worth trying for those few people :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it certainly seems like a positive outlet for emotions. Sometimes we do believe alot of lofty ideals but maybe, just maybe not everything is truly in our hands or that worthwhile, though when i say this im saying something contrary to my own belief. However i do believes in omens n hints from universe which guides u on the path. So keep ur eyes open maddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... first thank u so much for dropping .. do keep coming back Shubhz .. I agree with you and definitely all of us have to believe in ourselves no matter how it is at the end of the day.. i solemnly pledge to keep my eyes and heart open for the things (ofcoz good things to come and embrace me) <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aku ... :) m trying and u know it too ;)

    ReplyDelete