Finally..to keep up my promise, here is the post you guys (my friends) have been waiting for..
Though I do not have anything specific to write about..and those who know me I am quite a random personality ;) so I thought of listing down few random things..just out of mind..out in blogspace ;)
At times I wonder what are those smallest of small things that makes us happy..getting wet in the rain..whispering in the ear of your loved one..tasting success at work..having someone hug you after a long day..blessing from the most beloved and elderly of your family..so on and so forth..but all of this in the mind isn't it? We all crave for attention and why not get it..but still people you thought were your..behave almost like non-existent and change..was it because too much of smaller things went into the finer detailing and you forgot the larger picture??
Life is a mystery each day.. spreading and relieving its colours almost here and there.. with the hues of brightness and contrast adding the spice and masala..likewise I feel happiness finds itself .. just gets lost in the din and bustle of a heavy duty routine..but if only we want we can fill it with colours..steal the moments and paint with our canvas :) it is beautiful..
I am in a mood to talk..write..random so will keep updating this space (post) for more read and by the way "HAPPY DURGA PUJAS" :D
| "Kyon na hum tum, chale tedhe medhe se raston pe nange paanv re, chal bhatak le na bawre" |
Yayyyy!!!! Finally an update after pestering you for months!
ReplyDeleteThis post is soooo you, Mads. :)
Randomness at its best! Sometimes there is calm in chaos and this post symbolized that for me :)
Keep Writing! Already waiting for more:)
Love
Akanksha
and I fail to understand how and why on earth people like you ever stop writing?
ReplyDeleteif not for your own sake, Mads you ought to write for people like me and Akanksha.